Last updated: September 27, 2022
Who we are
www.consciousdebtfreelife.com (“website” ) is owned and operated by Dee (“us,” “we” or “our”). The website hereinafter referred to as the “Service”.
Service is the www.consciousdebtfreelife.com website operated by Dee.
- Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Acceptance of our Terms
By accessing or using the contents of this website or otherwise using any of the services, products or information created, collected, compiled, or submitted to www.consciousdebtfreelife.com in any way, you agree to and are bound by the terms, conditions, policies, notices, and disclaimers contained on this page ( these “Terms”).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send. In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
If you make a purchase from this website, we may collect name, email address, telephone number, address, and/or credit card number. We use third party vendors to process payments. By making a purchase, you give them access to personal data including your name, email address, and credit card information. We do our best to choose vendors carefully. However, we are not liable for any data breaches and are not responsible for any damages or harm incurred as a result of these third-party vendors. We only have access to your name and email when you make a purchase. We do not have access your credit card information.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
Types of cookies we use
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are used to browse the Site and use its features. This includes things like saving your sessions, login details, and other information required to carry out other activities. These are used to save your browsing preferences and optimize your experience on the Site.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies are used to track where you go on the Site and when you visit. This information is used to track traffic to the Site and may be used to personalize ads.
- Customization cookies: These cookies allow the Site to save your information like logins and usernames to make it easier for you to use the Site.
- Social media cookies and pixels: These cookies make it possible to share Site content on social media like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and other external platforms.
- Targeting or advertising cookies:These cookies are used to monitor your browsing activity before and after you use the Site to personalize ads relevant to your interests. This information may be shared with third party ad networks.
Use of Data
www.consciousdebtfreelife.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Do not Sell my Personal Information Form.Click Here to go to Form
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
www.consciousdebtfreelife.com may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
www.consciousdebtfreelife.com will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Author and owner of www.consciousdebtfreelife.com may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of author and owner of www.consciousdebtfreelife.com
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Third-party service providers
- We may use third-party vendors to provide various services on this Site. These third-party services will be governed by their individual privacy policies. If you have any questions about these third-parties’ privacy practices, you should consult their specific privacy policies or reach out to them directly. We use the following third-party providers:
- Email service provider—we use Mailerlite as our email service provider. We use Mailerlite to collect names and email addresses and to use that information to deliver email newsletters, updates, and/or email marketing.
- Payment processor—we use Gumroad to host our digital products and they process payments for our e-commerce business. Gumroad will have access to your personal data including name, address, and credit card number. However, we only receive information to fulfill your order and have no access to your payment information.
- Other third parties
We may disclose personally identifiable information to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to reasonably support our business. We will only share your personal data with these third-parties to the extent necessary to provide our product and/or services to you.
- In the event our business, or a portion thereof, is sold, or otherwise transferred, including bankruptcy, we may share personal data in connection with this transaction.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls, and secure socket layer (SSL) technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
California Privacy Rights (CCPA)
As a California resident, you may request certain information regarding our disclosure of your personal data to third parties for their marketing purposes. To request this information, please contact us.
Rights under CCPA
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights under CCPA (California Consumer Protection Act), subject to an identification and verification process. You have a right to:
- Know about Personal Information that is collected, disclosed, or sold;
- Request deletion of personal information
- Opt-out of the sale of personal information
- Non-discrimination for the exercise of your consumer privacy rights
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your consumer privacy rights. However, we may charge a different price or offer discounts, to the extent that doing so is reasonably related to the value of the applicable data. We may also offer financial incentives for the collection, sale, retention, and use of your Personal Information as permitted by the CCPA; such offers may result in different prices, rates, or quality levels, as long as they are reasonable.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, If you want to exercise any of these privacy rights, you may If you wish to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, please visit our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” page.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com. You can exercise these rights up to twice in a 12-month period, free of charge and your request will be processed as soon as possible and within 45 days.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
When you leave a comment on this website, you are giving implied consent for this comment and your information to appear on our website. In leaving a comment, your name and email address will not be shared with any third party. We may use your email address solely to respond to your comment. However, we are not liable or responsible for the actions of other individuals and the unauthorized use by such information that you’re voluntarily sharing.
We have public social media accounts and social sharing options on our website. If you choose to interact on social media with us or our accounts, you are advised that any interactions on those accounts are publicly available.
If you choose to share a testimonial on this Website, we will first obtain your written permission via email before including your name and testimonial on our website.
When you leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Submissions in the comment and other contact forms deemed spam by Akismet will be automatically filtered out and never posted on this website.
This website is designed to be a supportive community for like-minded people and our patients. As such, you agree that you will not
- use hateful, abusive, offensive, derogatory, or obscene language towards anyone here
- threaten others with personal attack and or violence using written words and emoticons
- post any material that infringes another person’s intellectual property rights
- use (or attempt to use) another person’s account and or gravatar
If you do any of the above things, we may remove your content without giving any prior notice.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you contact us by submitting a contact us form, you simultaneously grant this website an irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, worldwide, royalty-free license. We need these licenses so that we can perform the services and or content you registered for. This license allows us to store and show your content to other users of this website. This license DOES NOT allow us to sell your content, publish, display, modify it.
If you send us correspondence, such as e-mails, letters, photos, videos we may retain that information. Your information collected when you send a query or inquiry may be stored in our query management system.
Links to Other External Sites
These external linked websites are not under the control of our website in any way. Therefore, our website makes no representations to the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services. Please check our Disclaimers for external links here.
We have both Personal Use and Commercial use Private Label Rights products on this site. All products are digital download only products.
There are no refunds as these are products as you get the instant access to download the product after purchase. No exceptions!
Please pay attention to the product listings to see what programs and files are available for each template.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
Our service or website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this website or on or through any of its features/register on the website, make any payments through the website, use any of the interactive public comment features of this website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may have.
If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
We are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Schools and parents should supervise their children’s online activities and consider the use of other appropriate means to provide a child-friendly, online environment, if you would like to learn more about COPPA, visit the Federal Trade Commission home page at https:www.ftc.gov
If you are living in the EU and are under the age of 16, it is required by law that you obtain consent from your parents and/or legal guardian before subscribing to an email list. We do not target, cater to or provide products or services for 16 years and under and thus do not have a parental or legal guardian approval process.
If you or someone you know, wish to receive this privacy notice in a different format, such as large print, braille, audio recording, or translated into a different language, please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org