Helping Families to live a Frugal, Debt-free life without a struggle
Download a simple money saving checklist that will help you find more ways to save money, pay off debt and live a conscious life!
Hello and Welcome!
I am so excited that you are here. I know that you really want to take charge of your life and your finances, but do not know where to start, you have come to the right place.
Let me tell you this is going to be a long journey! It is all about finding the right path, sticking with it when the going gets tough and celebrating every step, no matter how small it is!
What is a Conscious-Debt Free Life?
- Finding a fine balance between aspirations and our own strenghts
- Knowing the difference between needs and wants
- Keeping the needs minimum for your own lifestyle
- Starting where you are with what you have and working towards your life goals while enjoying the progress
What is not a Conscious Debt-Free Life?
- Living in constant worry about how to make ends meet
- Living in misery or extreme frugality
- It is definitely not about leaving your day job or work to pursue your hobbies and interests when you clearly can not afford to do so right now
- Accumulating stuff just because it is on sale
Conscious Debt- Free Life is all about
Financial Freedom * Personal Finance * Debt Freedom * Contentment * Financial Education * Financial awareness * Money Management * Make Money * Earn Passive Income * Grow your Income * Stop living Paycheck-to-paycheck * Build Wealth * Build sustainable Home * Live consciously * Live Minimally * Live Frugally * Grow your own food * Money Habits
What would you like to do?
Shop Frugal Living Essentials
Save 30% with code "smartfrugal" without the quotes.
Note- You will see the place to enter the discount code on the next page once you enter the planner in the cart.
Hi, I'm Dee!
It is my passion to help moms and their families to get out of debt and stop living a stressful life to make ends meet. You deserve to spend your time with your loved ones and lead a relaxed life without compromising on the work-life balance. I’ve been in your shoes, working 60 hours and sometimes more every week. Back in the days, I was happy about making 6 figures working as a project manager for corporate America but the demands of constant travel and work stress took a toll on me. And then health crisis happened and I decided to chose myself and my family. Since then we have become one-income family and managed to stay out of consumer debt. What did I do to get debt-free? Find out here
Reader Favorite Articles
Excited but do not know where to begin?
Download our free money saving checklist, and start using it at least for two weeks. It will get easier for you to get started on saving for Emergency Fund. Remember the key is to maintain consistency.
- Create Your First Emergency Fund (Target- $1000)– First and foremost important is to keep your first emergency Fund ready. If you do not have one, or do not know what it is- please check out my blog post on 15 easy steps to save $1000 fast and build your first emergency fund.
- Define Your 5 Biggest Reasons to Get Out of Debt or to Get Financially Independent- Create your next goals to get out of debt. Your reasons are very personal to you. They will keep motivating you throughout your journey.
- Create your Money Vision Board-
Now that you know your top 5 reasons to get out of debt, make them work for you, even when you are asleep. Creating your own vision board will help you focus, stay on track as well as keep reminding you about the rewards you will receive at the end of all the hard-work you are putting. Check out a sample Vision Board here to supercharge your resolutions for 2021.
- Stay Connected-
Now that your reasons are clear, your vision board is ready, all you need to do is stay connected with your goals, and with the like minded people going through the similar journey as yours. Connections are powerful because they enable us to commit to the actions that will eventually help us get free from debt and stay that way forever.
More ways to start a frugal life for Financial Independence
Frugal life is not just about saving money and being cheap. It is about conscious living, conscious consumption and conscious wealth creation. Explore more by reading articles in following categories.
Save Money on life's everyday necessities with Easy Tips, Tricks, life hacks and using what you have to its fullest potential. After all, money saved is money earned!
Consciously create a downtime in your life. Start with small breaks throughout the day and slow down the pace of your life to live in the moment and cultivate life
Learn how to establish purposeful side hustles to earn a sustainable passive income. Gain more in-demand skills. Because more skills bring more money!
Create a Rich, Content, Healthy and Relaxing Life by embracing MINIMALISM, prioritizing work that matters the most and counting the blessings every day
How to find Frugal Money Saving Tips on this blog?
- Look for 3 important categories for your goal- Get out of Debt, stay out of Debt and Live consciously. Clock on the category to help you in your financial goal.
- To get help on specific tips, explore sub-categories- Save money, Make Money, Retire Early, Frugal Lifestyle. Also check out two important categories for a frugal lifestyle. Eat Healthy and Slow Down
- Use the Search box on the right side of all pages to look for the specific information you want.
- Access cool Resources to save money, time and energy on one single page here.
- Articles: Read all the blog posts here or read the recent articles below.
End of Scrolling!
I have a special GIFT for you!
This is a simple money saving checklist we have been using from last 10 years. This single tool has helped me quit my stressful 9 to 5 job, start my own tiny business, get educated and build sustainable passive income!