Guest- Post Opportunity
Are you a blogger?
I would be delighted to collaborate with other bloggers! If you are a blogger and you have an idea for a collaboration of any kind, please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to hear from you! I am open to guest-posting opportunities. It is such an amazing tool for bringing this wonderful blogging community even closer together. Interested in submitting a post to us? Amazing! All you need to do is read the requirements listed below: Requirements:
- Word Length – Minimum 550, Maximum 1000
- Must include a bio about yourself, about your blog, and a link to your blog
- We accept photo’s that you own, or we will use royalty-free stock photos if required
- You must agree to our condition that consciousdebtfreelife blog is allowed to make amendments to the article for grammar and SEO, should we feel that it is needed to make your article more reader-friendly
- We do not accept posts that contain profanity, an aggressive tone, or harmful content about religion, political or such matters that do not fit our terms .
- All posts will be reviewed before they are scheduled and posted on the blog. You agree to give us the right to publish your article with a link back to your website or social media.
Also, if you have any questions regarding the requirements, or you have general questions about guest posting with us, please drop us an email at email@example.com
Do want me to make pins or write articles for your blog?
If you like my articles and Pins, contact me to write similar articles and click-worthy pins for you to publish on your website. Click on contact me for a freelance writing request or write to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom writing requests.
Linking- Conscious debt free life does not do link exchanges, link-ups or paid links of any kind. All emails of this nature will be ignored. However, please contact me to collaborate on frugal living ideas.
Do you want to share your frugal living story with readers of this blog?
If you are the reader of this blog, I would love to interview you on your debt-free journey for the Inspiring Families Series. If interested, please contact me at email@example.com. You never know who will get inspired from your story and save themselves from stresses of daily money struggles.