Start here to live a Frugal, Debt-free life today!
What would you like to do?
Save Money on life's everyday necessities with easy tips, tricks, life hacks and using what you have to its fullest potential. After all, money saved is money earned!
Consciously create a downtime in your life. Start with small breaks throughout the day and slow down the pace of your life to live in the moment and cultivate life
Learn how to establish purposeful side hustles to earn a sustainable passive income. Gain more in-demand skills. Because more skills bring more money!
Create a Rich, Content, Healthy and Relaxing Life by embracing MINIMALISM, prioritizing work that matters the most and counting the blessings every day
Collection of Simple and Healthy Recipes made with REAL Whole Food and Tasty yet Frugal Ingredients.
Retire On Your Own Terms, Ideally Before You Need To!
Frugal life is not just about saving money and being cheap. It is about conscious living, conscious consumption and conscious wealth creation. Explore more by reading articles in following categories.
What is a Conscious-Debt Free Life?
- Finding a fine balance between aspirations and our own strengths
- Knowing the difference between needs and wants
- Keeping the needs minimum for your own lifestyle
- Starting where you are with what you have and working towards your life goals while enjoying the progress
What is not a Conscious Debt-Free Life?
- Living in constant worry about how to make ends meet
- Living in misery or extreme frugality
- It is definitely not about leaving your day job or work to pursue your hobbies and interests when you clearly can not afford to do so right now
- Accumulating stuff just because it is on sale
Hi, I'm Dee!
It is my passion to help moms and their families to get out of debt and stop living a stressful life to make ends meet. You deserve to spend your time with your loved ones and lead a relaxed life without compromising on the work-life balance. I’ve been in your shoes, working 60 hours and sometimes more every week. Back in the days, I was happy about making 6 figures working as a project manager for corporate America but the demands of constant travel and work stress took a toll on me. And then health crisis happened and I decided to chose myself and my family. Since then we have become one-income family and managed to stay out of consumer debt. What did I do to get debt-free? Find out here
Shop Frugal Debt-free Living Essentials
This Digital Home Management planner includes 365 days of daily planning pages with the layout for your home, work, and personal life. It also includes family chore charts, a two-week meal plan, a family budget, Exercise trackers, sleep trackers, a Mood tracker.
Stock up on essential foods and avoid food waste all year long!
BONUS- Spending Freeze Checklist and Menu Plan
Our Customers reviews
What people say?
Reader Favorite Articles
Debtfree living journey starts here
Download our free money saving checklist, and start using it at least for two weeks. It will get easier for you to get started on saving for Emergency Fund. Remember the key is to maintain consistency.
- Create Your First Emergency Fund (Target- $1000)– First and foremost important is to keep your first emergency Fund ready. If you do not have one, or do not know what it is- please check out my blog post on 15 easy steps to save $1000 fast and build your first emergency fund.
- Define Your 5 Biggest Reasons to Get Out of Debt or to Get Financially Independent- Create your next goals to get out of debt. Your reasons are very personal to you. They will keep motivating you throughout your journey.
- Create your Money Vision Board- Now that you know your top 5 reasons to get out of debt, make them work for you, even when you are asleep. Creating your own vision board will help you focus, stay on track as well as keep reminding you about the rewards you will receive at the end of all the hard-work you are putting. Check out a sample Vision Board here to supercharge your resolutions for 2021.
- Stay Connected-
Now that your reasons are clear, your vision board is ready, all you need to do is stay connected with your goals, and with the like minded people going through the similar journey as yours. Connections are powerful because they enable us to commit to the actions that will eventually help us get free from debt and stay that way forever.
Conscious Debt- Free Life is all about
Financial Freedom * Personal Finance * Debt Freedom * Contentment * Financial Education * Financial awareness * Money Management * Make Money * Earn Passive Income * Grow your Income * Stop living Paycheck-to-paycheck * Build Wealth * Build sustainable Home * Live consciously * Live Minimally * Live Frugally * Grow your own food * Money Habits